We recently had the opportunity to try out the Beta version of Peach Bitcoin, a new mobile app for buying and selling bitcoin in a fast and private way.
What is Peach Bitcoin?
Peach is a mobile app for matching together users who wish to buy or sell bitcoin in a peer-to-peer (P2P) way. The bitcoin is held in a 2 of 2 multi-signature escrow transaction between Peach and the seller. The buyer sends the fiat payment directly to the seller, and receives bitcoin to their own address. A private encrypted chat is available for users to communicate during a trade, and Peach acts as a mediator in the case of a dispute.
Peach currently supports 4 currencies (Euro, British Pound, Swiss Franc and Swedish Krona). Many payment options are available including bank transfers, online payment services and gift cards.
Using the platform does not require sharing any personal user information. User data is stored and encrypted on the user’s device. Peach only keeps a hash of the device ID.
You can register to try the beta version 0.1 at peachbitcoin.com, the 0.2 open beta version should be announced within just a few weeks!
To learn more about how Peach works read their terms and conditions.
From installing the app on our device to the escrow being released to our address it took no time at all. Peach offers an easy, private and fast user experience for buying bitcoin P2P.
- Mobile app for matchmaking of private buyers and sellers of bitcoin and multisig escrow service
- No bitcoin needed – stack your first KYC-free sats with Peach
- Anonymous account – no personal information required
- User data is stored encrypted on your device
- P2P exchange – buyers and sellers pay each other directly
Featured image from craiyon.com
Find out about other peer-to-peer bitcoin exchange platforms in the following articles:
- How to use Hodl Hodl
- RoboSats Guide: Private P2P Bitcoin Exchange the Lightning Way
- How to buy bitcoin privately using Bisq in 2023
Posted at block 773730
Leave a Reply