Lightning-Poker.com is an open-source web-app where users can play No Limit Texas Hold’em Poker on 12 different cash game tables using Bitcoin and the Lightning Network.
Bitcoin’s permissionless nature and the Lightning Network’s very low cost enables anyone to play anonymously without any account creation. Users can deposit and withdraw money from a wallet they operate themselves and join any game instantly.
For more information about Bitcoin visit our FAQ page.
No Limit Texas Hold’em Poker
Anytime you make a bet with the best of it, where the odds are in your favor, you have earned something on that bet, whether you actually win or lose the bet. By the same token when you make a bet with the worst of it, where the odds are not in your favor, you have lost something, whether you actually win or lose the bet.David Sklansky – The Theory of Poker
No-Limit Texas Hold’em is the most popular variant of Poker, a family of card games where participants bet against each other in a fair game to try and win each other’s money (in a cash game) or chips (in a tournament). The game incorporates randomness and incomplete information. Players try to maximize winnings and can attempt to mislead or put pressure on their opponents, but they must be cautious not to let human emotions such as fear and greed get in the way of executing their strategy.
How to play
Go to Lightning-Poker.com
- Deposit cash to your poker account by entering the amount in the Deposit window and paying the invoice with a Lightning Wallet.
- To withdraw your sats use your Lightning wallet to generate an invoice for a valid amount and paste the invoice in the Withdraw window. Very small fees may apply.
Only send money to Lightning-Poker.com that you are prepared to lose. In addition to the risk of losing your money to another player, you could lose funds due to a malfunction or a bug in the app.
You can play without an account or click Sign in with Twitter to log into an account that you can use accross all signed-in devices.
Click on an empty seat at any table to buy-in and sit. The game will start automatically when there is more than one player at a table.
New to Lightning?
The Lightning Network is a open-source payment network which enables instant Bitcoin transactions at a very low cost. Users who run a Bitcoin and Lightning node can operate their own Lightning channels and provide liquidity to the network. Visit Umbrel.com to learn more about running a node.
Alternatively, you can use Lightning straight away using either of the following:
- Muun Wallet – a mobile wallet that lets you use Lightning instantly.
- Alby – A Lightning wallet for your desktop browser. Get your Lightning address to receive payments. Pair with Zeus Wallet to use on mobile. Go to getalby.com to get started.
Visit Lightning-Poker.com to play now
- Global open-source online poker cash games – play against players from all over the world using Bitcoin, the native digital cash of the internet
- Instant deposit and withdrawal of your funds using the Bitcoin Lightning Network
- Web application – no installation, no account creation, play instantly in your web browser on desktop, tablet or mobile
- Play poker in a private way – no user information required, no KYC
- No rake on very low-limit tables, 1% rake on other tables
- Play for fun and practice your game with micro-amounts of bitcoin – sit in with as little as 200 sats (0.00,000,200 BTC)
To buy and sell bitcoin privately using the Lightning Network read our guide on how to use RoboSats.
For questions, comments or support please visit our contact page.
Posted at block 774027
Leave a Reply